The Parents’ Association of Castletownroche National School provides invaluable support to the school. We would love to get more people interested and new members are always welcome!!
Activities which have been organised in the past by the Parents’ Association include
- Cash for Clobber used clothing collection
- Catering for First Holy Communion Party in the Community Hall
- Funding provided for: Motus Learning Workshops, ICT Hub and our Heritage Sensory Garden
- Bingo Nights
- Table Quiz Nights
Parents’ Association Committee
- Chairperson: Mick Sugrue
- Assistant Chairperson: Eilís Magnier
- Secretary: Anita O’ Connor
- Assistant Secretary: Áine Noonan
- Treasurer: Catherine Nash
- Assistant Treasurer: Alice Batterberry
- Public Relations Officer: Matt Sheahan
© 2021. All Rights Reserved.